Export Packaging Services: Last but not the least with a complete range of globally leading technologies under one roof in the world of load/cargo-securing inc. we also offer the HeadAche-Free TURNKEY Export Packaging Services and/or Contract Packaging Services – 24 x 7 and 365 days a year with a STRONG, DEDICATED & TRAINED MANPOWER. The difference in quality of our services can only be experienced with an opportunity to our PEOPLE who will always strive to serve you better than the best in the Industry. Thus, we are a TEAM of people not only with the TECHNOLOGY but also TECHNIQUES & TOOLS to DELIGHT you and EXCEED your expectations always, with your SUPPORT & CO-OPERATION!!!
Cord strap lashing
Cordstrap Strapping(CC) the latest development in non- metallic shipping strapping technology.
Made from High Tenacity Polyester Filament yarns embedded in a polymer coating
- used to arrest the cargo from unwanted movements that leads to get damage the cargo
- safety to the cargo
- Composite strapping is often referred to as “synthetic steel”.
- High Tension Retention
- No Rusting problem
- Confirms to OHSAS Regulations
Cord lash lashing / open flat truck lashing
100% POLYESTER WEBBING
- Re-usable many times over
- Break Strengths of 1.5 Tonnes.
- Ensure Cargo safety
- Due to easy open and closing system it saves lot of time.
- No waste generation.
- One time investment, no recurring cost
Wheel Lashing Belt
- Application used in Vehicle Transport in container
- used to arrest the vehicle Tyre from movement that leads to crash between the vehicles in container
- It can arrest the vehicle movement from all the three direction
- Easy to usable and reusable
Air bag with lashing
Dunnage Bags are inflatable air bags that are used to fill voids, BLOCK AND BRACE the movement of palletized and non-palletized cargo inside export containers, closed vans, trucks etc.
- air bag is used to arrest the void gap in the container
- Outer layer is extensible kraft paper, inner core is LLDPE film.
- An un-inflated Dunnage bag is placed in voids between cargo that not only to fill gaps but also “block and brace” the movement of cargo.
- Can be inflated in less than one minute, using a simple inflation tool.
Container net lashing
- Provide additional safety for you cargo from drop down while opening the doer
- avoid breakage of cargo
- capable for Reusing and re-tightable
- Using ratchet lock we can easily tight the and loosen the container net